Monday 23 July 2012

Industrial Island

Started work on one of the terrain pieces for Arctic Strike. I plan for this to go near Bodo Harbour although not strictly in the right place there is something similar further down the coast but I liked the idea of making an Industrial Plant on an island. It can be used for other conflicts like Iran/Iraq or South China Sea. I have made a start with a base of 6mm MDF with a insulation board hill. The hill and surrounding area have been coated with a layer of filler then painted green. The other areas are covered with vinyl floor tiles and sprayed grey to represent the concrete. I have tried to leave enough room between the buildings and storage tanks etc for bases to fit through. This is a rough mock up of what the finished installation would look like. If anyone has any comments or ideas, let me know.







No comments:

Post a Comment